Canada Garden: ISFA 2016

Monday, March 21, 2016

ISFA 2016

Inspired by the class led by Rene Van Rems this past weekend at the Illinois State Florists' Spring Show.  This was originally a hand tied, but I always want to take class projects apart and put them back together once I get home. The compote is very in these days and this one was grandma's.  Rene's work is gorgeous and some of those bouquets were absolutely breathtaking.  Like this one with hyacinth & ruscus, so simple and it smelled like heaven.
  Deborah de la Flor is an ambassador for florists everywhere.  This was my favorite of her bouquets, roses & tree fern. 
I made a floral necklace for the banquet Saturday night, inspired by Francois & Susan with some of PJ's beautiful vintage finds.  Wish they had all been at the show with me  too :)


2 comments:

peggy said...

Us too, love your necklace especially because you made it.

P.J. said...

Beautiful! Wish we could have been there too.