Canada Garden: October Visit

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

October Visit

 Betsy & Kyle came to see us and we had a wonderful time.  Betsy liked my bubblegum bliss keto ice cream. 
 V was on the hunt for a bingo game and she found a really nice one at Goodwill.  Betsy & Kyle always like playing board games at V's.  They seemed to really like being the one to spin the ball and announce the letters--B7, etc. . .
 They got to have real ice cream at V's too :)
Betsy is taller than V now, almost as tall as me.  Kyle is close behind.  We're loving watching them grow up.  We are beyond blessed.

2 comments:

peggy said...

I love bingo, play a card for me V!

P.J. said...

My boys loved V. Especially Jordan. We still have the little treasure chest she found for him. She has a special gift with little ones. Love your pics.