I think so. Because now that I've been lchf keto for the last 5 months, here's what's happened:If any of this sounds familiar, join me in learning more about the low-carb high-fat way of eating. There's tons of research out there, but by far the most inspiring place to start is the online facebook support group: Ketogenic Success.
- I don't have cravings. I eat good filling food when I'm hungry.
- I know that "cheating" doesn't make me happy (actually when does cheating in any part of life ever make you happy??).
- I've lost 39 pounds.
- Everything in my closet fits or is too big.
- I'm off the NSAIDS for the first time in ages. Most all of my aches and pains have disappeared. Without medicine.
- I have peace of mind. I don't worry about gaining weight week after week after week and where am I going to end up?
- I'm getting better healthier leaner. And not knowing what to do about being fat is not one of my life's problems anymore.
Don't let the closed group status scare you--just send a request to join and you'll be part of a group of thousands of people who are losing weight, getting healthy, and lowering their blood sugar. If it's not for you, you can always leave the group too. No cost, no commitment, but be forewarned--all those stories of inspiring change and yummy recipes and helpful advice is addicting!
Or if you need to hear it straight from a medical doctor, check out Dr. Sarah Hallberg's video Reversing Diabetes Starts with Ignoring the Guidelines. She practices in Indiana, right next door to us.
Do you have questions or need any further info? I would love to help you find this kind of positive change in your life too. If I can do this, so can you!
|What?!? I can hardly believe it myself.|