Canada Garden: Last Day of April 2009

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Last Day of April 2009



I can't believe it's the last day of April! I got a package in the mail yesterday--two new hostas from Plant Delights, sent by my mama for my birthday--Earth Angel and First Frost. The plants were huge and healthy and beautiful! Planted them in the bed by the garage which is a good hosta home.
Warren and V stopped by. V brought brownies, probably the best she's ever made! And Warren was telling me that it was going to rain. So I went out and moved some more plants--I'm putting some of the fall plants all together in one bed, hoping for a good show this fall. It did rain and everything had a good drink.
Here are a couple of pictures from Webber's, a florist that PJ took me to when I was visiting in Michigan. Beautiful shop. I miss my peeps in Michigan!

No comments: