Canada Garden: Lily Garden

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Lily Garden

Scheherazade from The Lily Garden.
 
And another one from The Lily Garden, maybe lillium henryi.  I'm terrible about keeping the names of plants in the garden!  Anyway, everybody who sees these wants to know what they are and where they came from.  They've been in the garden for several years and they were well worth the extra money that The Lily Garden charges for their specialty bulbs.  

I bought these back when I was collecting one new daylily every year, one new hosta, one new lily, etc.  I'm not so much into that now since I'm working on shrubs and trees.  But ya know, that lillium leucanthum on TLG's website looks awfully tempting--especially with that dark-chocolate-raspberry-8-foot description.  Now where could I put those??

No comments: