Canada Garden: April Report

Sunday, April 29, 2018

April Report

PJ sent me this picture of our cute mama at the craft show.  Only one more month and we'll be sitting on PJ's back porch.  I bet Jeff will build us a fire.

We took Skye to an orientation for barn hunting.  There's a rat in the cage which gets hidden in among bales of  hay and your dog gets to hunt for it.  Skye had fun.  I didn't get a picture of Biscuit.  She got to go too! (The rat was always safe and didn't seem to mind one bit that dogs were sniffing all around them.)
Tami and I have been watching the tulips bloom at the Simmons Institute where she goes for treatment.  This cold cold April has finally warmed up.
 New t-shirt.  I have one just like it but Mark won't wear his when I wear mine.  He doesn't believe in matching t-shirts.  What??  After 30 years, I didn't know that! Oh well, I like my new shirt and I'll wear it good too :)
We found pork rinds at Obed & Isaac's.  I could seriously be addicted to these.

No comments: