Canada Garden: June 2018 Report

Sunday, July 01, 2018

June 2018 Report

June was a whirlwind!  I got to go  see my mama and my sissy PJ.  We went to see the peonies together--one of our favorite June things to do:

Mama's garden is always impressive--she's an urban farmer :)


We picked strawberries every day :)
It was chilly while I was there, so I didn't get out much in PJ's garden.  It's beautiful as always too.  I love this little shot here:
And all of us together here! My sister can always make me laugh :)
Then Mark and I went to KetoCon in Austin to hang out with our keto peeps and learn more about low carb-high fat eating and healing.  This was our second year to go and I can't wait to go again next year.

Early morning walk along the lake with a skyline view.
Hanging out with the coaches.
Mark and Sabrina, one of our fellow keto coaches. We're all hanging out together on the computer all the time, but it was great to meet in person and get to know each other a little more.
with Mitzi, another coach
And I got to meet Dr Berry!  Wow!  and his wife Neisha.  
They are helping so many people.  Look him up!
 We ate really good while we were there!  Bunless burgers, buffalo ribeye, rattlesnack/rabbit/boar fettine, and oh yes, barbeque!

And we got to see Denise and meet her children with Uncle David, Aunt Fina.
It was a fabulous trip.  And it was good to be back home in the garden :)



No comments: