Canada Garden: January 2019

Sunday, January 20, 2019

January 2019

Thank you to my mama for finding this gem.  
Everything is so messed up, but we are planting flowers.
I went to see mama and PJ for a few days.  It was cold, but we were together.  Love this picture of them at Mrs Graye's greenhouse.  I brought back several plants. Hope they make it to warm weather and the back yard.
Jordan and Beth.
PJ always makes me laugh. She's good medicine.  
Brandi, Crafton's girlfriend, made me this beautiful sign.
 Mary Oliver, the poet died this week.  I thank her for sharing her comforting words.
Rachel and the kids at their new house.  I am so thankful they have a new home where they can heal and rebuild their lives.  Here's the poem that Rachel posted with the picture:
 
“The world has been abnormal for so long 
that we've forgotten what it's like to live in a peaceful and reasonable climate. 
If there is to be any peace or reason, we have to create it in our own hearts and homes.”
Madeleine L'Engle





No comments: