Canada Garden: March 2019

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

March 2019

 Mama and PJ came to see us last weekend :)

I stopped asking for a "nice" picture because the the laughter from clowning around was so sweet <3 p="">
Love these pictures of mama from their sedum sphere class at Mrs. Grae's.  And she gave me the one she made!  I hope I can keep it going, keeping my fingers crossed.
Isaac and Jennifer still in Costa Rica on their adventure.
It was good to meet one of Judson's co-workers last week. She shared this photo taken of Judson in early October, a couple of weeks before he left.  I so appreciate her kindness and support and the chance to hear her memories.
 I've been reading quite a bit about grief and life after life and that's been helpful.

The weather is getting warmer, the days are getting a little longer, 
and the daffodils are up in the back yard. 
I seem to have found a few more wrinkles, but life is still good and I am thankful for so much.





1 comment:

peggy said...

I love it all!