Canada Garden: Washington Park

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Washington Park

We went to Washington Park today for a daylily sale. I didn't buy anything! They didn't have an Indian Giver, and there were so many, many daylilies that I got all confused. I kept thinking about the daylilies at home that are in the "temporary" bed and need moving to the border. All that digging to do made me think twice about buying more. Anyway, Kelly went with us and she had a good time. It was beautiful there. Their russian sage puts mine to shame, and their sweet potato vines with the japanese blood grass was wonderful. More camera problems--the battery pack died. I should take the camera bag with instruction booklet, an extra memory card, and batteries. Except that's probably too much trouble. I didn't even want to carry my purse with me today. Too much baggage when there's such beautiful flowers to explore.

No comments: