Canada Garden: Birthday

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Birthday

Today's my 54th birthday.  V gave me a  new phone, so I can text more, and I love the spiffy new red color.  Mark, TBHITWW, and I took the day off and we're going to breakfast and out to The Farm. 

I am blessed today.  Lots of good wishes from my facebook friends, a day off from  a job I'm thankful to have, the next four days off for flower classes (yay!  the black spirl-y thing in the picture is for a corsage), two sons that I'm so proud of, two beautiful grandchildren, and on and on and on. . . 

So a few aches and pains, a few worries-- those are just life's way of reminding me to focus on my blessings and how good I have it in so many ways. 

Love to Tami and Terry and their families today.

2 comments:

peggy said...

A perfect day, I'd say, and what a spiffy phone! I love you!!!!

P.J. said...

Happy, happy birthday! I love you, BSITWWW:-)!!!