Canada Garden: February 29th Garden Tour

Thursday, March 01, 2012

February 29th Garden Tour

 Yesterday's leap year extra day was beautiful, but really windy.  Southern Illinois and Kentucky had bad storms and tornadoes that killed several people and demolished many towns.  I am thankful our loved ones are safe.

The garden is waking up.  It's beautiful, but a really messy beautiful.
 As I've shared with you before, I love that feeling that comes when a flower returns and it's like seeing a really good friend you haven't seen in a long time.    Hello, friend :)
Hens & chicks from mama's garden.  This mild Illinois winter was probably pretty boring for them.   So now we're on to March.  The Farm opens today and I wish I could run away from home (i.e.work) and tour the garden there.  That will have to wait a few days, but soon, I promise.

No comments: