Canada Garden: Week Three of Abe's Army Training

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Week Three of Abe's Army Training

So far, I've been able to keep up with the training walks and the gardening.  Well, most of the gardening.  There are too many weeds out there and still many projects left to carry out, but it's all good. 
V and I went to see The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.  My mama was right, it was a really good movie :)  Take the time to go see it.  You'll be glad you did.  I love going to the movies.  A good story and  two hours that I don't have to do anything else.  Yes.
The larkspur has been gorgeous this year.  It might last another week, then I'm going to take the seeds and scatter them for next year.  Everywhere that gets an hour or more of sun a day is going to get it's own sprinkling of larkspur.  Because you can never have too much larkspur.  Or too many good Sunday afternoon movies. 


No comments: